3. As of noon trading, Abercrombie & Fitch Company ( ANF) is up $3.06 (9.2%) to $36.27 on heavy volume. Thus far, 9.0 million shares of Abercrombie & Fitch Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $36.06-$38.15 after having opened the day at $37.59 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.21. Abercrombie & Fitch Co., through its subsidiaries, operates as a specialty retailer of casual apparel for men, women, and kids. It operates through three segments: U.S. Stores, International Stores, and Direct-to-Consumer. Abercrombie & Fitch Company has a market cap of $2.5 billion and is part of the retail industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.8, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 0.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 10 analysts who rate Abercrombie & Fitch Company a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 12 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Abercrombie & Fitch Company as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its reasonable valuation levels, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself, unimpressive growth in net income and weak operating cash flow. Get the full Abercrombie & Fitch Company Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts