4. As of noon trading, W.W. Grainger ( GWW) is up $8.58 (3.4%) to $263.08 on heavy volume. Thus far, 558,922 shares of W.W. Grainger exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 364,600 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $255.38-$267.49 after having opened the day at $255.49 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $254.50. W.W. Grainger, Inc. distributes maintenance, repair, and operating supplies, as well as other related products and services for businesses and institutions primarily in the United States and Canada. W.W. Grainger has a market cap of $17.6 billion and is part of the wholesale industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 22.9, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 0.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 7 analysts who rate W.W. Grainger a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates W.W. Grainger as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in stock price during the past year, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, revenue growth and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full W.W. Grainger Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts