2. As of noon trading, Lululemon Athletica ( LULU) is up $0.96 (1.7%) to $58.31 on average volume. Thus far, 1.8 million shares of Lululemon Athletica exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $57.29-$58.48 after having opened the day at $58.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $57.35. lululemon athletica inc., together with its subsidiaries, designs, manufactures, and distributes athletic apparel and accessories for women, men, and female youth. It operates in three segments: Corporate-Owned Stores, Direct To Consumer, and Other. Lululemon Athletica has a market cap of $6.7 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 30.5, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 2.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 11 analysts who rate Lululemon Athletica a buy, 4 analysts rate it a sell, and 10 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Lululemon Athletica as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, impressive record of earnings per share growth, expanding profit margins and compelling growth in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Get the full Lululemon Athletica Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts