3. As of noon trading, Estee Lauder Cos ( EL) is up $0.48 (0.7%) to $73.92 on average volume. Thus far, 642,073 shares of Estee Lauder Cos exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $73.58-$74.18 after having opened the day at $73.75 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $73.44. The Estee Lauder Companies Inc. manufactures, markets, and sells skin care, makeup, fragrance, and hair care products worldwide. Estee Lauder Cos has a market cap of $17.5 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 28.3, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 2.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 9 analysts who rate Estee Lauder Cos a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Estee Lauder Cos as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, expanding profit margins, increase in net income and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full Estee Lauder Cos Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts