Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 5 Companies: PBCT, PSEC, SO, OHI, PPL
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 2.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 30.1%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $1,276.00 million or 11.24% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, PPL CORP has also modestly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 4.41%.
- 37.43% is the gross profit margin for PPL CORP which we consider to be strong. Regardless of PPL's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 13.11% trails the industry average.
- The company, on the basis of net income growth from the same quarter one year ago, has underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Electric Utilities industry average. The net income increased by 15.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $355.00 million to $410.00 million.
- You can view the full PPL Ratings Report.
- Our dividend calendar.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.