Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 5 Companies: PBCT, PSEC, SO, OHI, PPL
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 8.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 30.2%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Capital Markets industry. The net income increased by 69.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $47.25 million to $79.90 million.
- The gross profit margin for PROSPECT CAPITAL CORP is rather high; currently it is at 68.15%. Regardless of PSEC's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, PSEC's net profit margin of 49.61% significantly outperformed against the industry.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 50.05% to -$245.45 million when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow of 50.05%, PROSPECT CAPITAL CORP is still growing at a significantly lower rate than the industry average of 273.60%.
- You can view the full Prospect Capital Corporation Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts