NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Watsco (NYSE:WSO) is Monday, January 13, 2014. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 40 cents per share. At a price of $94.62 as of 9:50 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.7%. The average volume for Watsco has been 306,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. Watsco has a market cap of $2.79 billion and is part of the services sector and wholesale industry. Shares are down 2.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Watsco, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the distribution of air conditioning, heating, and refrigeration equipment in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, and Mexico. The company has a P/E ratio of 28.4, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
Latest Headlines about WSO
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV