ACE Limited (NYSE: ACE) announced today that its shareholders approved a resolution at an extraordinary general meeting to increase the company’s quarterly dollar-denominated dividend by 24%, from $0.51 per share to $0.63 per share.
The approved dividend increase will be distributed out of capital contribution reserves and will be in addition to the par value reduction approved by shareholders on May 16, 2013, for a total of $0.63 per share for each of the next two quarterly dividend installments. The first of these installments will be payable on January 31, 2014, to shareholders of record at the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange on January 13, 2014.
ACE Group is one of the world’s largest multiline property and casualty insurers. With operations in 54 countries, ACE provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. ACE Limited, the parent company of ACE Group, is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: ACE) and is a component of the S&P 500 index. Additional information can be found at:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV