eBay Enterprise, the leading global provider of omnichannel solutions, including commerce technologies, order management, retail operations and marketing services for retailers and brands of all sizes, today announced the company has added 228 premier brands and retailers in 2013.
Among the companies leveraging eBay Enterprise’s industry-leading technologies, solutions and services are Sony, Spanx, New York & Company, Mothercare, and Raptor Sports Properties.
“Technology has dramatically altered the relationship between a brand and its customers,” said Dan Stevenson, SVP eCommerce, Sony Electronics. “By partnering with eBay Enterprise, we are taking the steps necessary to bridge the gap between our online and offline experiences to offer our consumers the ability to shop, learn and share whenever and wherever they want.”
Current clients also added new services from across the eBay Enterprise portfolio to strengthen their marketing and demand generation efforts, streamline their business and increase customer loyalty. “With eBay Enterprise, we’re able to engage our customers throughout the entire purchase path,” said Chris Mastrangelo, COO, Karmaloop. “We’ve experienced great success with their fulfillment services and have engaged with the eBay Enterprise Marketing Solutions teams for usability, analytics, user experience strategy and creative to support optimizing our site experience and drive greater conversion. That’s why we are excited to expand our relationship with them.”This announcement comes at the end of a transformational year for eBay Enterprise.
- In June, the company formerly known as GSI Commerce became eBay Enterprise to better reflect eBay’s commitment to becoming the partner of choice for retailers and brands.
- In July, the organization launched its Marketing Solutions organization, integrating the company’s agency services and marketing product offerings to create one holistic solution to engage, convert and retain omnichannel consumers.
- eBay Enterprise recently introduced its new suite of modular commerce technologies, offering retailers an industry-leading set of solutions to build, manage, and optimize a seamless shopping experience for consumers.
- In November, the company announced that Magento would become a part of the business unit bringing forward unparalleled scalability, flexibility and customization to multi-channel retailers including Rebecca Minkoff and TOMS.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV