SAN DIEGO, Jan. 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- InfoSonics Corporation (NASDAQ: IFON) today announced that on January 9, 2014 it received notification from the NASDAQ Stock Market indicating that the Company has regained compliance with NASDAQ Rule 5550(a)(2) in that the Company's closing bid price has been at $1.00 per share or greater for at least 10 consecutive business days. The notification stated that the matter of the deficiency, which arose as of December 9, 2013, is now closed and the Company's stock will continue to be listed and trade on The Nasdaq Capital Market.
About InfoSonics CorporationInfoSonics is a San Diego-based designer, manufacturer and provider of wireless handsets and related products to OEMs, carriers, distributors and consumers in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Africa and Asia Pacific. The company is committed to delivering quality products with innovative industrial designs that appeal to consumers and offer exceptional value. InfoSonics sells and supports its own line of products under the verykool® and other private label brands. Additional information can be found on our corporate website at www.infosonics.com and www.verykool.net.
SOURCE InfoSonics Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV