- Women make up less than one-third of all employees in the tech sector. Tech companies employ an average of 12.33 percent female engineers. Women contribute to just 1.2 percent of open source software.
- Only four percent of people in software development, application and systems jobs are African American and five percent are Hispanic or Latino.
- Women of color represent less than three percent of the people in technology fields.
To Support Diversity In Technology, Kaplan Test Prep And Thoughtbot Announce $2,000 Scholarships For Women And Underrepresented Minority Participants Enrolling In Metis Ruby On Rails Bootcamp
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.