2. 2014 Ford Fusion
Starting price: $21,970
It's as if it just dawned on Ford that making the Fusion look even remotely like a sports car could do wonders for its sales. That sleek new body and tough-looking grille caught a lot of eyes over the last year, but the additions inside are the ones making buyers even happier.
With a sporty new exterior, keyless entry keypad, its own app, Microsoft's SYNC entertainment and communications system (that also doubles as a Wi-Fi hotspot) a blind-spot alert system, adaptive cruise control and Hill Start Assist that holds the brake when starting on an incline, there are a ton of extraordinary features in what's supposed to be Ford's most ordinary car.Its combined 28 miles per gallon and capless fuel tank are also lovely, but its availability as both a 47-miles-per-gallon hybrid and as a plug-in electric vehicle is worth noting.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV