4. 2014 Mazda3
The Mazda3 makes this KBB list on a regular basis thanks to a striking amount of power in an extremely small space. A 2.0-liter engine gives this little hatch 155 horsepower, which basically dusts most vehicles in its class while still putting up nearly 35 miles per gallon of fuel efficiency. Perks include a moonroof with one-touch open, heated front seats, Bluetooth phone and audio, keyless entry and starter and, most notably, the Mazda Connect information and entertainment system with a 7-inch color touchscreen display.
The voice-activated console can be tricked out with a rearview camera, navigation system, Bose nine-speaker surround sound system, HD radio, Sirius-XM satellite radio with four-month subscription, Pandora and voice-operated text messaging. text message audio delivery and reply. Throw in the dual-zone automatic climate control system, LED head- and taillights, paddle shifters, xenon headlights with auto leveling, leather-trimmed seats, rain-sensing wipers and eight cupholders and it makes for a whole lot more here than a sporty little sedan like this should have.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV