Acxiom® (Nasdaq: ACXM), the leading enterprise data, analytics and software-as-a-service company, today announced that it has been named “Supplier of the Year” by one of the most respected industry publications, MEDIA Magazine, for its unique contributions to the industry with the recent launches of its Audience Operating System (AOS) and AboutTheData.com, its consumer portal.
“We’re thrilled to be recognized by MEDIA Magazine and especially by Joe Mandese, who understands this segment as well as anyone,” said Scott Howe, Acxiom CEO. “This is a win for the industry. We never set out to build an Acxiom product. Our intent was to always build an industry solution that everyone could use and build upon to advance privacy-compliant 1:1 marketing at scale. It’s extremely gratifying to be recognized for the progress we’ve made.”
The award - which reflects the Editor’s choice and was not part of a competitive process – was announced by MEDIA Magazine and MediaPost/Online Media Daily Editor Joe Mandese, one of the foremost writers covering the media and advertising industries. The full article appears here.
About AcxiomAcxiom is an enterprise data, analytics and software as a service company that uniquely fuses trust, experience and scale to fuel data-driven results. Known worldwide for its marketing database and consumer data technologies, Acxiom powers marketing insight for 47 of the Fortune 100 brands. Today Acxiom enables more than a trillion data transactions each week and is focused on innovating technologies that help clients to extend this insight to their media investment and marketing partner ecosystem: advanced analytics, digital media platforms, and multichannel marketing integration. Acxiom is a registered trademark of Acxiom Corporation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV