BankUnited, Inc. (NYSE: BKU) announced today that financial results for the quarter ended and fiscal year ended December 31, 2013 will be made public in a news release on Thursday, January 23, 2014 prior to the market opening.
A conference call to discuss quarterly results will be held at 9:00 a.m. ET that day with Chairman, President, and Chief Executive Officer, John A. Kanas and Chief Financial Officer, Leslie N. Lunak.
The earnings release will be available on the Investor Relations page under About Us on www.bankunited.com prior to the call. The call may be accessed via a live Internet webcast at www.bankunited.com or through a dial in telephone number at (888) 713-4217 (domestic) or (617) 213-4869 (international). The name of the call is BankUnited, Inc. and the confirmation number for the call is 41595423. Participants may pre-register for the call on the Investor Relations page on www.bankunited.com. A replay of the call will be available from 1:00 p.m. ET on January 23, 2014 through 11:59 p.m. ET on January 30, 2014 by calling (888) 286-8010 (domestic) or (617) 801-6888 (international). The pass code for the replay is 87858573. An archived webcast will also be available on the Investor Relations page of www.bankunited.com.
About BankUnitedBankUnited, Inc. is the bank holding company of BankUnited, N.A., a national bank headquartered in Miami Lakes, Florida with 99 banking centers in 15 Florida counties and 6 banking centers in the New York metropolitan area.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV