OTTAWA, Ontario, Jan. 9, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mitel® (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW), a leading provider of cloud and premises-based unified communications software solutions, today announced that its management team will be participating at the 16th Annual Needham Growth Conference being held at the New York Palace Hotel.
Steve Spooner, Chief Financial Officer, will provide an update on the company during his presentation on Thursday, January 16, 2014 at 8:00 am ET.
Interested parties can access a copy of the presentation on Mitel's Investor Relations section of the website at http://investor.mitel.com/.About Mitel Mitel® (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW) is a global provider of unified communications and collaboration (UCC) software, solutions and services that enable organizations to conduct business anywhere, over any medium with the device of their choice. Through a single cloud-ready software stream, Mitel's Freedom architecture provides customers in over 100 countries the flexibility and simplicity needed to support today's dynamic work environment. For more information visit www.mitel.com . Mitel and the Mitel logo are registered trademarks of Mitel Networks Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. MITL-F
CONTACT: Amy MacLeod (media), 613-592-2122 x71245, email@example.com Malcolm Brown (industry analysts), 613-592-2122 x71246, firstname.lastname@example.org Michael McCarthy (investor relations), 469-574-8134, email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV