ORLANDO, Fla., Jan. 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Parkway Properties, Inc. (NYSE: PKY) announced today that it will release 2013 fourth quarter earnings on Monday, February 10, 2014 after the market close and will hold its fourth quarter conference call on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time. The Company's earnings release and supplemental information package will be posted to the Company's website prior to the conference call.
To participate in Parkway's fourth quarter earnings conference call, please dial 877-407-3982, or 1-201-493-6780 for international participants, at least five minutes prior to the scheduled start time. A live audio webcast will also be available on the Company's website ( www.pky.com). A taped replay of the call can be accessed 24 hours a day through February 25, 2014, by dialing 877-870-5176, or 1-858-384-5517 for international callers, and using the passcode 13574532.
About Parkway PropertiesParkway Properties, Inc. is a fully integrated, self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust specializing in the acquisition, ownership and management of quality office properties in higher growth submarkets in the Sunbelt region of the United States. Parkway owns or has an interest in 50 office properties located in eight states with an aggregate of approximately 17.6 million square feet at January 1, 2014. Parkway also offers fee-based real estate services which manage and/or lease approximately 12.2 million square feet for third parties as of January 1, 2014. Additional information about Parkway is available on the company's website at www.pky.com. Contact: Ted McHugh Director of Investor Relations (407) 650-0593 SOURCE Parkway Properties, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV