BALTIMORE, Jan. 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of Petroleum & Resources Corporation (NYSE: PEO) declared a dividend of $0.10 per share, payable March 3, 2014, to shareholders of record February 14, 2014, consisting of $0.02 of net investment income, $0.02 short-term capital gain, and $0.06 long-term capital gain, all realized in 2013.
About Petroleum & Resources
Based in Baltimore, Petroleum & Resources Corporation is a publicly-traded equity investment fund for investors who seek a broadly diversified exposure to the energy and natural resources sectors. Internally-managed, the Fund has been trading on the New York Stock Exchange since 1929 and has paid dividends continuously since 1934.
For further information please contact:Lawrence L. Hooper, Jr., Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary410-752-5900 or 800-638-2479 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgWebsite: www.peteres.com For your convenience, all press releases are posted to our website. If you would like to receive future press releases by fax or e-mail, please contact us. SOURCE Petroleum & Resources Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV