ATLANTA, Jan. 9, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- State Bank Financial Corporation (Nasdaq:STBZ) will announce its financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2013, in a press release to be issued before the start of NASDAQ trading on Thursday, January 30, 2014. The press release and accompanying slide presentation will be available in the investors section on the company's website at www.statebt.com .
The company will hold a conference call on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. EST, in which Chief Executive Officer Joe Evans, Chief Financial Officer Tom Callicutt and Executive Risk Officer Kim Childers will discuss financial and business results for the quarter and the year.
Dial in number: 1.800.908.8386Please allow time to register your name and affiliation/company prior to the start of the call. A replay of the conference call will be available in the investors section on the company's website at www.statebt.com shortly after the call's completion. About State Bank Financial Corporation and State Bank and Trust Company State Bank Financial Corporation (Nasdaq:STBZ) is the holding company for State Bank and Trust Company, one of Georgia's best-capitalized banks, with approximately $2.5 billion in assets as of September 30, 2013. State Bank has locations in Metro Atlanta and Middle Georgia. To learn more about State Bank, visit www.statebt.com . The State Bank Financial Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=14370
CONTACT: Media Contact: David Rubinger 404.502.1240 firstname.lastname@example.org Investor Relations Contact: Jeremy Lucas 404.239.8626 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV