PARK CITY, Utah, Jan. 9, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Skullcandy, Inc. (Nasdaq:SKUL) today announced that the Company will make a presentation at the 16th Annual ICR XChange Conference at the JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes in Orlando, Florida. Hoby Darling, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Jason Hodell, Chief Financial Officer, will host the presentation currently scheduled for Monday, January 13, 2014 at 11:30 a.m. Eastern Time.
The audio portion of the presentation will be webcast live at www.skullcandy.com under the Investor Relations section. An archived replay will be available two hours after the conclusion of the live event.
ABOUT SKULLCANDY, INC.Skullcandy is the original lifestyle and performance audio brand inspired by the creativity and irreverence of youth culture. Skullcandy designs, markets and distributes audio and gaming headphones and other accessory related products under the Skullcandy, Astro Gaming and 2XL by Skullcandy brands. Skullcandy was launched in 2003 and quickly became one of the world's most distinct audio brands by bringing unique technology, color, character and performance to an otherwise monochromatic space; helping to revolutionize the audio arena by introducing headphones, earbuds and other audio and wireless lifestyle products that possess unmistakable style and exceptional performance. The Company's products are sold and distributed through a variety of channels in the U.S. and approximately 80 countries worldwide. Visit skullcandy.com, or join us at facebook.com/skullcandy or on Twitter @skullcandy.
CONTACT: ICR Brendon Frey / Joe Teklits 203-682-8200 Brendon.Frey@icrinc.com Joseph.Teklits@icrinc.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV