American Express Company (NYSE:AXP) plans to host its semi-annual Financial Community Meeting on Wednesday, February 5, 2014 at 2:30 p.m. (ET). At the meeting, Kenneth I. Chenault, Chairman and CEO, will discuss the company's operating results and business strategies.
Edward P. Gilligan, President, will introduce a session on the company’s small business strategies that will include:
- Susan Sobbott, President of American Express OPEN , discussing Card Member initiatives and opportunities; and
- Anré Williams, President of Global Merchant Services, discussing merchant relationships and opportunities.
A live audio webcast of the Financial Community Meeting will be accessible to the general public through the American Express Investor Relations website at http://ir.americanexpress.com. Presentation materials will be posted on the website prior to the meeting and an audio replay will be available on the website following the call.
About American ExpressAmerican Express is a global services company, providing customers with access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. Learn more at americanexpress.com and connect with us on facebook.com/americanexpress, foursquare.com/americanexpress, linkedin.com/company/american-express, twitter.com/americanexpress, and youtube.com/americanexpress. Key links to products and services: charge and credit cards, business credit cards, travel services, gift cards, prepaid cards, merchant services, business travel, and corporate card.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV