The 3 rd annual Cintas & Carhartt Cold Crew contest is accepting entries through the end of February. One lucky grand prize winner will enjoy a trip for two to the CMA Music Festival on June 5 – 8, 2014 in Nashville, TN.
Enter the Cintas & Carhartt Cold Crew contest by Feb. 28 for a chance to win a trip for two to the 2014 CMA Music Festival. (Photo: Business Wire)
Cintas and Carhartt launched the Cold Crew contest in 2011 to recognize individuals in the U.S. and Canada who withstand the toughest cold-weather working conditions. Contestants are encouraged to share how they “Outwork Them All™” and explain why they rely on Carhartt, a brand designed for hard-working people, to help them get the job done.
Entries are being accepted at http://www.cintas.com/carharttcoldcrew through Feb. 28, at which time up to ten finalists will be selected. Online voting during the month of March will determine the grand prize winner.
“We know that our consumers are huge supporters of country music and we are excited to offer the CMA Music Festival trip as the Cold Crew grand prize once again,” says Rick Fecowicz, director of Carhartt Licensing. “It was extremely popular last year, and we’re honored to acknowledge hard-working North Americans in this way.”Previous Cold Crew contests have spurred hundreds of entries from across the U.S. and Canada. Last year, arborist foreman James Tatem from Hookset, NH received the most votes and was awarded a trip to the 2013 CMA Music Festival. The 2012 winner was Brooke Boyer, a wastewater treatment plant supervisor from Mt. Shasta, CA who won a trip to the STIHL Timbersports Series.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV