PARSIPPANY, N.J., Jan. 9, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Avis Australia has been recognized for superior customer service in the Australasian region by CarTrawler, a major on-line travel operator. The award was based on ratings submitted by customers about their car rental experience.
The CarTrawler award follows Avis Australia's "Most Satisfied Customers Award" presented by Canstar Blue. Avis Australia earned the Canstar Blue recognition for the second consecutive year, and received the maximum five stars in every listed category. These include: overall satisfaction, service, vehicle availability, booking process, transparency of costs and fees, availability of accessories and value for money.
These awards are consistent with excellent consumer satisfaction results in studies conducted during the year by an independent research firm on Avis' behalf. Key scores relating to Avis staff and the customer's likelihood to recommend Avis to others, in particular, have shown continuous improvement and are now rated at " service excellence" levels by the independent company carrying out the research."Our impressive results, from both external and internal sources, are the result of the commitment by all Avis staff in our region to customer service excellence," said George Proos, managing director, Avis Australia. "We will continue to strive to deliver an outstanding rental experience every time." About Avis Avis Car Rental operates one of the world's best-known car rental brands with approximately 5,750 locations in more than 165 countries. Avis has a long history of innovation in the car rental industry and is one of the world's top brands for customer loyalty. Avis is owned by Avis Budget Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:CAR), which operates and licenses the brand throughout the world. For more information, visit www.avis.com .
CONTACT: Alice Pereira (973) 496-6113 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV