NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- In Part Three of TheStreet's exclusive look inside the Music Genome Project (MGP), Pandora's VP/Playlists and Chief Scientist, Eric Bieschke, gave me a track-by-track tutorial on how MGP algorithms decide which song to play next (and why) for each user.
Here, in the final installment of this series, we have some fun, but it's telling and instructive fun.
Watch what happens after we fire up Taylor Swift Radio on my Pandora account:
As to not spoil the contents of the video, you have to go Page Two for further thoughts and analysis ...
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV