3. As of noon trading, Fluor Corporation ( FLR) is down $0.77 (-1.0%) to $78.52 on light volume. Thus far, 474,138 shares of Fluor Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $78.34-$79.98 after having opened the day at $79.51 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $79.29. Fluor Corporation, through its subsidiaries, provides engineering, procurement, construction, maintenance, and project management services worldwide. The company operates in five segments: Oil & Gas, Industrial & Infrastructure, Government, Global Services, and Power. Fluor Corporation has a market cap of $13.0 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 26.1, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 1.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 12 analysts that rate Fluor Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Fluor Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, good cash flow from operations, solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full Fluor Corporation Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts