2. As of noon trading, YY ( YY) is down $0.78 (-1.2%) to $62.60 on average volume. Thus far, 815,940 shares of YY exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $61.55-$64.28 after having opened the day at $63.61 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $63.38. YY Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates an online social platform in the People's Republic of China. It provides YY Client, a personal computer based user software that offers real-time access to user-created online social activities groups. YY has a market cap of $3.4 billion and is part of the technology sector. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate YY a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates YY as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, notable return on equity and robust revenue growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company's profit margins have been poor overall. Get the full YY Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts