3 Consumer Goods Stocks Moving The Sector Upward
1. As of noon trading, Mondelez International ( MDLZ) is up $0.38 (1.1%) to $35.20 on average volume. Thus far, 4.4 million shares of Mondelez International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $34.55-$35.28 after having opened the day at $34.58 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $34.82. Mondelez International, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, manufactures and markets snack food and beverage products worldwide. Mondelez International has a market cap of $61.0 billion and is part of the food & beverage industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 22.6, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 1.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Mondelez International a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Mondelez International as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, increase in net income, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance and impressive record of earnings per share growth. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Mondelez International Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 3 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the consumer goods sector could consider iShares Dow Jones US Cons Goods ( IYK) while those bearish on the consumer goods sector could consider ProShares Ultra Sht Consumer Goods ( SZK).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts