3 Consumer Goods Stocks Moving The Sector Upward
2. As of noon trading, Goodyear Tire & Rubber ( GT) is up $1.07 (4.3%) to $25.78 on heavy volume. Thus far, 3.6 million shares of Goodyear Tire & Rubber exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $24.80-$25.79 after having opened the day at $24.98 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $24.71. The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company develops, manufactures, distributes, and sells tires and related products and services worldwide. Goodyear Tire & Rubber has a market cap of $5.9 billion and is part of the consumer non-durables industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 16.7, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 3.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Goodyear Tire & Rubber a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Goodyear Tire & Rubber as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, compelling growth in net income, notable return on equity, good cash flow from operations and impressive record of earnings per share growth. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Goodyear Tire & Rubber Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts