INDIANAPOLIS, Jan. 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- For many, finding a new job in 2014 is just as important a resolution as adopting healthier habits. In fact, Right Management, the talent and career management experts within Manpower Group found that 83 percent of the nearly 900 workers who participated in an online poll intend to actively seek a new position in the New Year. Allstate has opportunities for those looking for a fresh start in 2014, as the company plans to appoint 21 new insurance agency owners in Indiana. Additionally, Allstate's new and existing Indiana insurance agencies plan to hire more than 63 licensed sales professionals.
To help the recruiting efforts, Allstate is offering a $5,000 award to the person who refers a qualified candidate to Allstate. The referral award is payable upon of the appointment of the candidate as an Allstate agency owner.
"If you're sales-driven and customer-service oriented, this could be a great opportunity for you," said Bill Payne, Indiana sales leader for Allstate. "No prior insurance knowledge is needed and we're here to assist new agents with product and sales education, along with brand and marketing support."Candidates need a minimum of $50,000 of liquid capital to invest in their agency. This money does not go to Allstate; it's to help ensure the agency can successfully fund the normal day-to- day costs associated with opening and running a business. Small business opportunities for business-minded people The advantage of investing in Allstate is agency owners are able to leverage one of America's most recognized brands without ever having to pay a franchise or licensing fee. Agency owners are independent contractors, not employees of Allstate. The capital invested in the business will go directly toward the success of that agency.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV