THOMASVILLE, N.C., Jan. 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc. (NASDAQ: ODFL) announced today that it plans to release its 2013 fourth quarter and year-end financial results before opening of trading on Thursday, February 6, 2014. The Company will also hold a conference call to discuss its financial results and outlook at 10:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) on Thursday, February 6, 2014.
An online, real-time webcast of Old Dominion's quarterly conference call will be available at www.odfl.com on Thursday, February 6, 2014, at 10:00 a.m. (Eastern Time). The online replay will be available at approximately 1:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) and continue for 30 days. A telephonic replay of the call will also be available through February 20, 2014, at 719‑457‑0820, Confirmation Number 5701390.
Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc. is a leading, less-than-truckload ("LTL"), union-free motor carrier providing regional, inter-regional and national LTL service and value-added logistics services from a single integrated organization. In addition to its core LTL services, the Company offers its customers a broad range of value-added services including international freight forwarding, ground and air expedited transportation, container delivery, truckload brokerage, supply chain consulting, warehousing and consumer household pickup and delivery.
SOURCE Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV