U.S. Bank has closed on a deal with Stadium Management Company to refinance the 12-year-old home of the Denver Broncos, Sports Authority Field at Mile High. The $112 million deal makes U.S. Bank the only lender for the stadium. The original permanent financing for the stadium was provided in early 2002 by four banks, including U.S. Bank.
“We are thrilled to bring this deal to fruition and provide Stadium Management Company with a significantly lower rate and better terms,” said Hassan Salem, president of U.S. Bank in Colorado. “We have been a partner of the Broncos for many years and are pleased to extend that relationship with this new financial agreement.”
U.S. Bank became the official bank of the Denver Broncos in 1999 and is the only bank to offer Broncos Checking, with the Broncos Visa Check Card and access to unique Broncos promotions. The Broncos and U.S. Bank partner for a number of community-oriented activities such as On US Random Acts of Kindness and the Read Like a Pro literacy initiative. Learn more at www.broncosbanking.com.
U.S. Bank is a proud to be a part of the Denver community. With 80 branches and nearly 2,100 employees, U.S. Bank is the third-largest retail bank in the market. Last year, its employees gave back by spending more than 4,300 hours volunteering with local organizations. Statewide, U.S. Bank provided more than $2.3 million in contributions to the community.U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB), with $361 billion in assets as of Sept. 30, 2013, is the parent company of U.S. Bank, the 5th largest commercial bank in the United States. The company operates 3,088 banking offices in 25 states and 4,937 ATMs and provides a comprehensive line of banking, brokerage, insurance, investment, mortgage, trust and payment services products to consumers, businesses and institutions. Visit U.S. Bancorp on the web at www.usbank.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV