What To Hold: 3 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks CWH, FTR, EEP
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 5.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 14.4%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $465.00 million or 32.17% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 0.96%.
- ENBRIDGE ENERGY PRTNRS -LP has experienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. Earnings per share have declined over the last year. We anticipate that this should continue in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, ENBRIDGE ENERGY PRTNRS -LP reported lower earnings of $1.25 versus $1.89 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 43.2% in earnings ($0.71 versus $1.25).
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 80.9% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $215.20 million to $41.00 million.
- You can view the full Enbridge Energy Partners Ratings Report.
- Our dividend calendar.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.