ModusLink Global Solutions Inc. Stock Upgraded (MLNK)
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 104.54% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 72.64% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock despite its gains in the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the IT Services industry. The net income increased by 105.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$10.66 million to $0.62 million.
- Despite the weak revenue results, MLNK has outperformed against the industry average of 22.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 2.9%. The declining revenue has not hurt the company's bottom line, with increasing earnings per share.
- The gross profit margin for MODUSLINK GLOBAL SOLUTIONS is currently extremely low, coming in at 13.31%. Regardless of MLNK's low profit margin, it has managed to increase from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, MLNK's net profit margin of 0.32% is significantly lower than the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$10.11 million or 219.36% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts