BETHESDA, Md., Jan. 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Northwest Biotherapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: NWBO) ("NW Bio"), a biotechnology company developing non-toxic DCVax® personalized immune therapies for cancer, announced today that Linda Powers, CEO, will present at the Biotech Showcase™ 2014 Conference that is being held in San Francisco from January 13-15, 2014.
NW Bio's presentation will take place on Monday, January 13, at 4:00 p.m. PST in the Mission II Room at the Parc55 Hotel Wyndham, 55 Cyril Magnin St, Union Square. There will be a live audio webcast of the presentation available at http://nwbio.com/webcasts/. During her presentation, Ms. Powers will provide an overview of the Company's cancer vaccine platform technology, product pipeline and clinical programs with DCVax-L and DCVax-Direct.
If you are interested in meeting with NW Bio's management during the conference, please contact
Lisa Sher of MBS Value Partners at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV