Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Tomorrow, Jan. 10, 2014, 2 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 1.6% to 6.8%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow:MSC Industrial Direct (NYSE:MSM) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 33 cents per share. At a price of $83.92 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.6%.The average volume for MSC Industrial Direct has been 438,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. MSC Industrial Direct has a market cap of $3.9 billion and is part of the wholesale industry. Shares are up 4.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. MSC Industrial Direct Co., Inc., together with its subsidiaries, markets and distributes metalworking, and maintenance, repair, and operations (MRO) supplies primarily in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 21.71.TheStreet Ratings rates MSC Industrial Direct as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, reasonable valuation levels, expanding profit margins and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. You can view the full MSC Industrial Direct Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Latest Headlines about MSM
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV