HOUSTON, Jan. 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. ( NYSE: DO) announced today that it will issue a press release and host a conference call and webcast related to its fourth quarter 2013 operating results on Thursday, February 6, 2014. The conference call and webcast will begin at 9:00 a.m. CST and will include a discussion by management regarding the Company's results of operation.
The news release and a live webcast of the conference call will be available online at the Company's website, www.diamondoffshore.com. The dial-in number to participate in the conference call is 800-247-9979. Those individuals calling from international locations may participate by dialing 973-321-1100. The conference ID number is 31346715.
A replay of the call will be available at www.diamondoffshore.com or by dialing 855-859-2056, or internationally, 404-537-3406. The telephone replay requires conference ID number 31346715 and will be available through February 16, 2014.
ABOUT DIAMOND OFFSHOREDiamond Offshore is a leader in offshore drilling, providing contract drilling services to the energy industry around the globe with a total fleet of 45 offshore drilling rigs, including six rigs under construction. Diamond Offshore's fleet consists of 33 semisubmersibles, two of which are under construction, five dynamically positioned drillships, four of which are under construction, and seven jack-ups. Additional information about the Company and access to the Company's SEC filings are available at www.diamondoffshore.com. Diamond Offshore is owned 50.4% by Loews Corporation (NYSE: L). (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130725/NY53104LOGO-b) Contact: Darren DaughertyDirector, Investor Relations(281) 492-5370 SOURCE Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV