New Lifetime High For Lennox International (LII)
- LII has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $29.3 million.
- LII has traded 511,527 shares today.
- LII is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in LII with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for LII NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on LII: Lennox International Inc., through its subsidiaries, designs, manufactures, and markets climate control products for the heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration markets. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.1%. LII has a PE ratio of 25.0. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Lennox International a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. The average volume for Lennox International has been 381,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. Lennox International has a market cap of $4.2 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and industrial industry. The stock has a beta of 1.73 and a short float of 2.6% with 3.52 days to cover. Shares are up 0.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Lennox International as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, revenue growth and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 34.02% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 54.75% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, LII should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- LENNOX INTERNATIONAL INC has improved earnings per share by 34.0% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, LENNOX INTERNATIONAL INC increased its bottom line by earning $2.64 versus $2.09 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.68 versus $2.64).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Building Products industry. The net income increased by 118.7% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $29.40 million to $64.30 million.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 7.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 7.2%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Current return on equity exceeded its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of strength within the company. Compared to other companies in the Building Products industry and the overall market, LENNOX INTERNATIONAL INC's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Lennox International Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
Jim Cramer's protégé, David Peltier, uncovers low dollar stocks with extraordinary upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Jim Cramer's protégé, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.