New Lifetime High Today: Apollo Global Management (APO)
- APO has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $29.6 million.
- APO has traded 2.1 million shares today.
- APO is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in APO with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for APO NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on APO: Apollo Global Management, LLC is a publicly owned investment manager. The firm primarily provides its services to pension and endowment funds, institutional investors, individual investors, pooled investment vehicles, and corporations. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 11.9%. APO has a PE ratio of 7.9. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate Apollo Global Management a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Apollo Global Management has been 997,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. Apollo Global Management has a market cap of $4.8 billion and is part of the financial sector and financial services industry. Shares are up 7.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Apollo Global Management as a sell. Among the areas we feel are negative, one of the most important has been weak operating cash flow. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$889.30 million or 271.04% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Capital Markets industry and the overall market, APOLLO GLOBAL MANAGEMENT LLC's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- 48.75% is the gross profit margin for APOLLO GLOBAL MANAGEMENT LLC which we consider to be strong. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 17.00% is above that of the industry average.
- This stock has increased by 80.20% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the future course of this stock, we feel that the risks involved in investing in APO do not compensate for any future upside potential, despite the fact that it has seen nice gains over the past 12 months.
- You can view the full Apollo Global Management Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts