Rich Ruben, PEG Bandwidth's Chief Executive Officer said: "PEG Bandwidth is dedicated to solving the toughest challenges of our top tier wireless operator customers to serve mobile subscribers in less densely populated areas with 4G technology. The Alcatel-Lucent platform allows PEG Bandwidth to not only offer the Carrier Ethernet services our Wireless Operator customers want and need to efficiently run their networks, PEG Bandwidth is now well positioned to leverage our fiber network to offer high bandwidth Ethernet services to traditional Carriers and Enterprises."
Charles Marsh, President of Alcatel-Lucent's Americas Region said : "For an ever-increasing number of businesses, both small and large, it is essential to have access to ultra-broadband speeds to support the applications necessary to function efficiently. Our Mobile Backhaul technology is enabling PEG Bandwidth to bring high bandwidth services to areas where it has not previously been available and improving the level of network access will have a significant economic impact in the rural markets PEG Bandwidth is addressing."
Read recent articles to learn more about optimizing Mobile Backhaul
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV