- PEG Bandwidth's new deployments will help wireless operators in ten US states address the digital divide by providing them with carrier-class Ethernet solutions to meet increasing bandwidth demands from subscribers through the use of scalable cell site bandwidth and aggregation capabilities in remote and rural areas
- Alcatel-Lucent will help PEG Bandwidth achieve maximum backhaul performance with proven tools for traffic management and service monitoring to ensure superior quality of experience
- PEG Bandwidth's customers will be able to verify their service level agreements with a web-based, self-service portal for reporting on service up-time and network performance.
- Alcatel-Lucent's Mobile Backhaul solution consists of 7750 Service Router, 7705 Service Aggregation Router, 7210 Service Access Switch and the 5620 Service Aware Manager
- PEG Bandwidth's network extension will include access to 20 additional mobile switching centers and 31 new Points of Presence (POPs) such as data centers, carrier hotels and central offices where service providers can access bandwidth on an as-needed basis
- As The Shift Plan continues to drive Alcatel-Lucent's industrial repositioning as a specialist vendor of IP Networking and Ultra-Broadband Access solutions, deployments of Mobile Backhaul solutions such as that with PEG Bandwidth underline the importance of offering technology that enables customers to transition to and exploit the benefits of an IP-based network infrastructure.
Alcatel-Lucent Provides IP-based Backhaul Solution To Support PEG Bandwidth's Expansion In Under-served Markets In The US
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts