ChannelAdvisor (NYSE:ECOM), a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable retailers and manufacturers to increase global sales, today announced that CEO Scot Wingo will be honored as Triangle Business Journal’s 2013 Businessperson of the Year at a breakfast on Thursday, January 16, 2014, at The Umstead Hotel and Spa in Cary, NC, from 7:30 to 9:30 a.m. EST. The breakfast will provide attendees with the opportunity to dine with and hear from one of the Triangle’s most dedicated entrepreneurial leaders.
For more information and to register for the event, please visit: http://www.bizjournals.com/triangle/event/104421#eventDetails.
To learn more about ChannelAdvisor, please visit http://www.channeladvisor.com/.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV