PharMerica Corporation (NYSE:PMC), a national provider of institutional pharmacy, specialty infusion, hospital pharmacy management, and oncology pharmacy and care management services, today announced that it will issue a press release regarding its preliminary guidance for fiscal year 2014 on Friday, January 10, 2014. The Company will also host a conference call on Friday, January 10, 2014 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time.
Individuals wishing to participate in the conference call should call (866) 515-2910 or (617) 399-5124, passcode 28918065. For those unable to join the call, a replay will be available through January 17, 2014 by dialing (888) 286-8010 or (617) 801-6888, pass code 21486507. The call will also broadcast live over the Internet and can be accessed on the “For Investors” tab of the Company’s website, www.pharmerica.com, under “Webcasts and Presentations.”
PharMerica Corporation is a leading institutional pharmacy services company that services healthcare facilities in the United States, provides pharmacy management services to hospitals and specialty infusion services to patients outside a hospital setting, and offers the only national oncology pharmacy and care management platform in the U.S. PharMerica operates 95 institutional pharmacies and 12 specialty infusion centers in 45 states. PharMerica’s customers are institutional healthcare providers, such as skilled nursing facilities, nursing centers, assisted living facilities, hospitals, individuals receiving in-home care and other long-term alternative care providers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV