Valspar (VAL) was upgraded at Robert Baird to outperform from neutral. Twelve-month price target is $80. Legacy business appears to be stabilizing, Robert Baird said.
Williams-Sonoma (WSM) was upgraded at Argus to buy from hold. Twelve-month price target is $68. Company is growing its online business, Argus said.
Exxon Mobil (XOM) was downgraded at Citigroup. Valuation call, based on a 12-month price target of $108, Citigroup said.
Yum Brands (YUM) was downgraded at Morgan Stanley to equal-weight. Twelve-month price target is $77. China concerns should continue to hang over the stock, Morgan Stanley said.
Stock Comments / EPS Changes
Merck (MRK) price target, EPS estimates were increased at Jefferies. Underappreciated restructuring potential, Jefferies said. Twelve-month price target is $54. Hold rating.
Pfizer (PFE) price target, EPS were increased at Jefferies. Data-flow and potential approvals in the anticancer and HCV space are the most significant clinical catalysts. Jefferies said. Twelve-month price target is $33. Hold rating.
Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV