IRVINE, Calif., Jan. 9, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MRI Interventions, Inc. (OTCQB:MRIC), a commercial stage medical technology company focused on creating innovative platforms for performing the next generation of minimally invasive surgical procedures in the brain and heart, announced today that Kimble Jenkins, MRI Interventions' Chief Executive Officer, will present at the 2014 Biotech Showcase in San Francisco, California on Wednesday, January 15, 2014. The presentation is scheduled to begin at 4:15 PM Pacific Time. A live webcast of the presentation will be available under the IR Calendar section of the MRI Interventions website. For those unable to listen to the live webcast, a replay will be available on MRI Interventions' website following the presentation.
About MRI Interventions
Founded in 1998, MRI Interventions (OTCQB:MRIC) is a publicly traded company creating innovative platforms for performing the next generation of minimally-invasive surgical procedures in the brain and heart. Utilizing a hospital's existing MRI suite, the company's FDA-cleared and CE-marked ClearPoint ® System is designed to enable a range of minimally-invasive procedures in the brain. In partnership with Siemens Healthcare, MRI Interventions is developing the ClearTrace ® System to enable MRI-guided catheter ablations to treat cardiac arrhythmias, including atrial fibrillation. Building on the imaging power of MRI, the company's interventional platforms strive to improve patient care while reducing procedure costs and times. MRI Interventions is also working with Boston Scientific Corporation to incorporate its MRI-safety technologies into Boston Scientific's implantable leads for cardiac and neurological applications. For more information, please visit www.MRIInterventions.com .
CONTACT: MRI Interventions, Inc. David Carlson (901) 522-9300
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV