We're seeing the exact opposite setup in shares of Chinese cellular carrier China Mobile (CHL) -- and after a major breakdown late last week, CHL looks primed for more downside ahead. China Mobile is currently forming a descending triangle, the bearish opposite to the bullish setup in Bunge.
Support just below $52 acted as a price floor for shares all the way back since August, but the breakdown last week took out any buying pressure at that level, triggering a sell signal for shares. $47 is the next-lowest support zone to watch in the next few weeks.Momentum adds some extra downside evidence for CHL: 14-day RSI has been trending lower since this pattern started forming. That's an indication that prices are falling at an increasing rate in China Mobile right now. For a quick short trade, CHL looks like a good option this week.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV