TCF Financial Corporation (“TCF”) (NYSE:TCB) is hosting a conference call to discuss its 2013 year-end and fourth quarter financial results on Wednesday, January 29, 2014 at 8:00 a.m. Central Time. TCF Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, William A. Cooper, is hosting the conference call and will be joined by other TCF executives. If you would like to listen to TCF's live conference call, please dial (866) 652-5200. A slide presentation for the conference call will be available on the Investor Relations section of TCF’s website, http://ir.tcfbank.com, prior to the call.
TCF's conference call will also be webcast live on the Investor Relations section of the website and archived for replay. To listen to the replay, please dial (877) 344-7529 and enter conference ID # 10038560. The replay begins one hour after the call is completed on Wednesday, January 29 th and will be available through Wednesday, February 5 th.
TCF Financial Corporation is a Wayzata, Minnesota-based national bank holding company. As of September 30, 2013, TCF had $18.4 billion in total assets and over 425 branches in Minnesota, Illinois, Michigan, Colorado, Wisconsin, Indiana, Arizona and South Dakota, providing retail and commercial banking services. TCF, through its subsidiaries, also conducts commercial leasing and equipment finance business in all 50 states, commercial inventory finance business in the U.S. and Canada, and indirect auto finance business in over 40 states. For more information about TCF, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV