HP has an attractive forward P/E of just 7.49 compared to industry peers. But EPS expectations for the next five years look weak, at -2.40% compared to 5% for Intel (INTC), 10.61% for International Business Machines (IBM) and 12% for Accenture (ACN). At current levels, investors may expect growth to be several quarters away.
Click on the interactive chart to compare X over time. Sourced from Zacks Investment Research.
(Written by Chris Lau, a Kapitall Writer. All data sourced from Zacks Investment Research.)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV