Journal Broadcast Group today announced it has reached new retransmission consent agreements for television carriage of Journal stations for AT&T, Cable One and Cox Communications customers in the Milwaukee (WTMJ); Green Bay/Appleton (WGBA/WACY), Wis.; Lansing, Mich. (WSYM); Nashville, Tenn. (WTVF), Boise and Twin Falls, Idaho (KIVI/KNIN/KSAW); Omaha, Neb. (KMTV); Tucson (Sierra Vista), Ariz. (KGUN/KWBA); and Las Vegas, Nev. (KTNV), DMA markets.
“We are very pleased that subscribers in these nine markets will continue to receive our stations’ great network programming, as well as the important local news, weather and sports programming we provide in each of our markets,” said Andre Fernandez, President and CFO of Journal Communications.
Journal Broadcast Group, Inc.
Journal Broadcast Group owns and operates 35 radio stations and 13 television stations in 11 states. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, it is the broadcast business of Journal Communications Inc. (NYSE: JRN), a diversified media company with operations in publishing, radio and television broadcasting, and interactive media.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV