On January 7, 2014, Mary L. Petrovich, a member of Modine’s Board of Directors since 2011, announced her resignation from Modine’s Board due to medical reasons that prevent her continuing service. Ms. Petrovich’s resignation was effective immediately.
“It has been a privilege serving with Mary on Modine’s Board of Directors,” said Thomas A. Burke, Modine’s President and CEO and a Modine director. “We thank Mary for the significant contributions she has made to Modine and its Board and we extend our very best wishes to her.”
Modine, with fiscal 2013 revenues of $1.4 billion, specializes in thermal management systems and components, bringing highly engineered heating and cooling technology and solutions to diversified global markets. Modine products are used in light, medium and heavy-duty vehicles, heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment, off-highway and industrial equipment and refrigeration systems. The company employs approximately 6,600 people at 30 facilities worldwide in 16 countries. For more information about Modine, visit www.modine.com. For more information about Modine’s Commercial Products Group, visit www.modinehvac.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV