SAN JOSE, Calif., Jan. 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Extreme Networks (Nasdaq: EXTR), a leading provider of high performance network solutions, today announced it will webcast its presentation at an upcoming conference. John Kurtzweil, Chief Financial Officer, will provide a company overview at the following conference:
- The 16th Annual Needham Growth Conference on Thursday, January 16 th, at 12:05 p.m. EST ( 9:05 a.m. PST).
A webcast of the presentation will be available live and by replay. To register for the live event webcast please go to http://wsw.com/webcast/needham64/EXTR. The archived replay will be made available after the live presentation and will be accessible for 7 days on the Investor Relations section of Extreme Networks' website at http://investor.extremenetworks.com.
About Extreme Networks
Extreme Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXTR) sets the new standard for superior customer experience by delivering network-powered innovation and best-in-class service and support. The company delivers high-performance switching and routing products for data center and core-to-edge networks, wired/wireless LAN access, and unified network management and control. Our award-winning solutions include software-defined networking (SDN), cloud and high-density Wi-Fi, BYOD and enterprise mobility, identity access management and security. Extreme Networks is headquartered in San Jose, CA and has more than 12,000 customers in over 80 countries. For more information, visit the company's website at http://www.extremenetworks.com.Extreme Networks and the Extreme Networks logo are registered trademarks of Extreme Networks, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. Contact Investor RelationsPhone: 1 (408) 579-3030Email: email@example.com SOURCE Extreme Networks, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV